A dual-sport machine that will take you anywhere, the Traverse is agile enough for city streets but still able to conquer trails with ease.
- Constructed of custom-butted A2-SL aluminum that is both strong and lightweight.
- Suspension fork smoothes out the ride.
- Fujiâ€™s PowerCurve downtube is shaped from the head tube to the bottom bracket junction to provide greater torsional stiffness.
- S-bend chainstays are shaped for power transfer and plenty of tire clearance.
- Disc brakes for ultimate stopping power.
- Shimano 3×8 drivetrain to tackle climbs or flats.
XS (15″), S (17″), M (19″), L (20.5″), XL (22″), XXL (24″)
Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, 1-1/8″ semi-integrated headtube, S-bend chainstays, ISO disc mount, cold-forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
SR NEX suspension, 63mm travel
Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
Shimano Altus, 8-speed
Shimano Altus, EZ Fire, 8-speed
Shimano, 12-32T, 8-speed
KMC HV500, 8-speed
Vera Terra DPD16 double wall rims, 32h, alloy disc hubs, 14g spokes
Vera EOS, 700 x 38c, 30 tpi
Tektro M280 mechanical disc, 160mm/160mm rotor
Shimano EF510, 2-finger
FSA, 1-1/8″ semi-integrated threadless
Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 5° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
Oval Concepts, forged aluminum, +/-20°
Oval Concepts Comfort, Kraton
Oval Concepts Sport, steel rail
Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm diameter
14.15kgs / 31.16lbs