The Touring is Fuji’s classic steel touring bike. Its geometry is perfect for multiple long days in the saddle carrying a heavy load to your destination. If you’re looking for a reliable and comfortable workhorse of a bike that can take you cross country, across your state or across town the Touring is the bike for you.
- Elios 2 chromoly steel frame that is both durable and lightweight
- Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability
- Shimano drivetrain with an ultra-wide 3×9 gearing range allows riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure font panniers.
- 36H Double Eyeleted rims provide increased durability for miles of trouble free riding.
XS(49cm), M (54cm), L (56cm), XL (58cm), XXXL (64cm)
DARK GREEN / GLOSS BLACK
Custom-butted Elios 2 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, spare spoke holder
Elios 2 Chromoly w/ 1 1/8″ steerer, low-rider fork mounts
Shimano Deore, 48/36/26T
Shimano BB-SM52 sealed cartridge
Touring w/ clips & straps
Shimano Alivio, 28.6mm clamp
Shimano Deore, 9-Speed
Microshift bar-end, 9-speed
Shimano Alivio, 11-34T, 9-speed
KMC X9 w/ MissingLink, 9-speed
Vera Terra DPM18, double wall, 36/36h, Shimano Deore hubs
Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 32c, 30tpi
Tektro RX6, stainless cable guide
FSA, 1 1/8″, sealed
Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
Oval Concepts 300 Pavement, steel rail
Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
13.40 kg / 29.53 lbs