The SL was born out of the quest to create one of the lightest bikes in the world, a machine weight weenies dream of. When every gram matters, ingenuity follows: Through High Compaction molding and the reduction of bonded joints the SL delivers a frame weight of only 695g without compromising on frame stiffness. For those wanting more control when coming down the mountain we offer the SL in a disc brake version. Whether rim brakes or disc brakes the SL is in an elite class of superlight bicycles and is elevating Fuji road bikes to a higher level.
- Constructed using High Compaction (HC) molding; a series of internal molds that eliminate wrinkles and excess resin buildup in high-stress, complex-radius-bend areas for greater compaction in the carbon layers, creating a lighter and stiffer frame.
- Fork uses HC molding and RIB technology, a reinforcing rib that runs the length of the fork blades, amplifying stiffness for razor-sharp steering precision.
- Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling.
- Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range.
- Frame features only four bonded joints where most frames use eight or more; the more bonding points you can eliminate the stronger and lighter the frame becomes.
- Oval-shaped, super-thin seatstays reduce weight and increase ride comfort.
- Injection-molded cable stops and internal cable routing allow for the use of mechanical or electronic drivetrains while keeping cables neatly routed and out of the elements.
- Integrated chain watcher ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain to the inside of the crank.
- Chainstay protector ensures the frame won’t be damaged in the event of chain suck.
XXS (46cm), XS (49cm), S (52cm), M (54cm)
SATIN CARBON / GOLD
C15 ultra high-modulus carbon w/ High Compaction molding, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2″ lower, PF30 BB, double water bottle mounts, oversized chainstays, carbon dropout w/ replaceable hanger
FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropout
FSA Super Lite, 1 1/8″ upper – 1 1/2″ lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
1055g (755g / 300g)