Racing, gravel-grinding, commuting or wicked-weather training, the Fuji Cross covers them all. The all-new A6-SL aluminum frame is a class-leading 1300g that is perfect for hopping barriers or stomping up the steepest run-ups. Light as it is, the Cross delivers when you put the power down even in the sloppiest conditions and deepest sand pits. Lightweight, fast and stable, the Cross is here to take you to your next podium.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame and full-carbon fork delivers a lightweight fast and smooth ride.
- Flat-mount disc brakes and thru-axles front and rear deliver precise steering and control in all conditions.
- Flat top tube shape for comfortable shouldering on long run-ups.
- Massive clearance for mud and debris.
- Concealed fender eyelets are ideal for mounting fenders when commuting and training in inclement conditions.
XXS (46cm), XS (49cm), S (52cm), M (54cm)
ORANGE / DARK GRAY
A6-SL custom-butted alloy w/ shaped top tube & integrated tapered head tube w/ 1 1/2″ lower, PF30 shell, double water bottle mounts, forged dropouts w/ flat-mount disc system, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger
FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque, 12mm thru-axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
SRAM Rival 1, 42T
SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed
SRAM Rival 1 DoubleTap, 11-speed
SRAM PG-1130, 11-32T, 11-speed
KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
Oval Concepts 327 Disc, 6-bolt hubs, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles, 700c 24/28H rims
Challenge Grifo 700 x 32c, 60tpi, folding
TRP Spyre-C twin-piston mechanical disc for road, 160mm rotors
SRAM Rival 1 DoubleTap
FSA, 1 1/8″ upper – 1 1/2″ lower, integrated
Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
Oval Concepts 500 with pressure relief zone, cromo rail
Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
20.53 lbs. / 9.31kg.